Why Aerobic Exercise To Reduce Weight Is The Best Way?
Aerobic exercise which is primarily known as cardiovascular exercise or fat burningexercise is a rhythmic motion of more than one muscle groups in the body.
The reason why aerobic exercise is also known as fat burning exercise is that of its potential to use fat over carbohydrates as a fuel to keep you moving during a workout.
Benefits Of Aerobic Exercise
- One thing’s for sure, within just a few months of aerobic training, you will see your body fat drop down at a good rate. You will look good and feel energetic.
- Several studies have shown a wide range of benefits of aerobic exercise concerned with protection from heart and vascular diseases. One way by which aerobic exercise prevents accumulation fat is by reducing the blood pressure and making the blood vessels a little stiff which also averts clogging of blood vessels.
- Moreover, prolonged exposure to aerobic training also increases the volume of the blood pumped with each heart beat. And that’s the reason why pro athletes have stroke volume twice as high as people who live a sedentary lifestyle.
- As I mentioned earlier, aerobic exercise tends to rely more on fat for the fuel, and hence, it decrease the production of lactic acid which enables a person to keep going without much fatigue. In fact, your body needs an excess amount of oxygen to burn fat, high density compared to carbs. And the finest way to up the oxygen intake and burn fat simultaneously is by performing aerobic exercises regularly.
- The other known benefits of aerobic exercise include reduction of mental health problems like anxiety, depression and stress. Aerobic exercise provides you with much-needed energy and stamina and thereby boosts up your mood. Moreover, a study showed that walking three to five days per week for as little 30 minutes per workout reduced scores on a depression questionnaire by 47% after twelve weeks.